A final year project is a document that students write during the academic year and submit at the end of spring semester. The project proposal is a type of work that represents the basic plan of how students expect to accomplish the research goals within the paper. Knowing how to write a final year project proposal is crucial for every undergraduate because this work is the most important assignment of the year and demands thoughtful research and critical thinking skills.
Each student should write a final year project proposal at the end of the school year. To write this assignment, the author needs to know about the formal structure of the work. Below is presented concise version of the proposal, however, its structure requirements may fluctuate in different schools according to the demands of the local instructors:
- First and foremost, the author should think about the title of his paper. The headline is not only the first thing that people will read, but also a guarantee that the reader will choose the work for review. In order to make the header a perfect one, it must attract attention, be short and memorable. In addition, the title should describe the essence of the work. In this way, it is best to use clear language in the title and make it no longer than fifty characters, including spaces and punctuation marks. The perfect headline is a short phrase, which is the core point of the work.
- In the second place, the following part of the preparation of the paper is writing the introduction. At this point, the author reports what he or she will write in the work. It is not necessary to describe in detail every item of the paper. The main aim of the author is to present the subject briefly and clearly. In addition, it is possible to add a few words about why this work will be interesting to the reader and prove its relevance. This part of the paper usually consists of one or two pages.
- Methodology. Thirdly, the paper should include a few paragraphs about the methods that the author has studied and used throughout the period of working on the project. It is vital to remember all the examples of application of different methods and describe them. Usually, this part of work consists maximally of four paragraphs, so it is not necessary to tell in detail about the methodology. It is enough to make a brief overview so that the reader could understand how the author studied and gathered the evidence.
- Literature review. The author should create an analytical review of the previous scientific works on the topic. The student has to provide the historical background and inform the reader about current achievements in the specific field of research. It is vital to use only proven credible sources from peer-reviewed journals and books that are accepted in academic circles.
- All the used sources have to be properly cited through the text. The bibliography is situated in the end of the paper. It should follow the provided format and display sources in the alphabetical order.
That is why, in order to write a strong final year project proposal, it is necessary to study the structure of such works. Moreover, a clear scheme will make a formal paper easier to read. If the author uses the plan for the paper, his or her work will be highly appreciated by the reader.
At DoMyEssay.net paper writing service you can order a custom written final year project proposal online.